*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who do you go to?
  2. Where to go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/312499-Who-do-you-go-to
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1031167
Richard plans on a normal day at school..that is until he shrinks.
This choice: You go to choir your 1st class.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Who do you go to?

    by: gtsfan187
You finally made your way to the choir room. It seemed like it took forever...then again at your size it did. Upon entering the room everybody is standing singing some of the dumb songs you've been working on. You have to get help from somebody and the longer you wait the longer you'll be stuck like this. You look around the room for people you know and might be able to trust. You see 5 girls.

1. One of the girls is Lacey. She is a freshmen. You don't really know her that well but she likes you. She flirts with you a lot and nobody seems to like her.
2. You then see Kayla. You have a lil crush on her and thought of asking her out but you don't know how to ask her. She is a sophmore and you think she likes you but your not sure.
3. Next is Nancy. She is a junior and your best friend Matt's g/f. You've known her for a while and are pretty sure you can trust her.
4. You then come across Kristen. She is a senior. She is attractive but you don't really talk to her. Like Lacey you don't really know her that well.
5. Finally you see Carissa. She is a junior and is constantly flirting with you. She recently broke up with her b/f. You think you can trust her.
Looking over the 5 girls you saw you decide to go to.

You have the following choices:

1. Lacey the freshmen.

2. Kayla the Sophmore.

3. Nancy the Junior.

4. Kristen the Senior.

5. Carissa the other Junior.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/312499-Who-do-you-go-to