*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dragon
  2. Plush choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1049969-Plush-Toy-vore/cid/292096-Dragon
by Drez
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1049969
Your Plush Toy gets hungry...
This choice: Plush Dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dragon

    by: Drez


You love your Plush Dragon. It has a dark green body with light green on its belly. It has a wicked-looking tail, with spikes coming out of it. Ir has amber eyes, which glow when you shine a light onto them. The dragon's mouth is open, as though as the dragon is roaring. It also has two bat-like wings that are bigger than the rest of the toy. The dragon is sitting on its two hind feet, while its arms are in the air like the arms of a T-Rex. The two arms of the dragon is thicker than your entire hand.
This beauty has set atop of your dresser ever since your birthday a month ago. Despite the dragon's looks, it's quite cuddly. You snuggle it when you're asleep.
And when does the toy comes to life?

You have the following choices:

1. At night

*Noteb*
2. In the daytime

3. When you're not at home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1049969-Plush-Toy-vore/cid/292096-Dragon