*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/358396-A-Man-With-Problems
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1057709
Choose the fate of 4 young women as they are stranded on an island filled with dragons!
This choice: Friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Man With Problems.

    by: Unknown
Krystal hid behind Williams wings and watch. All of a sudden a teenager walks out of the bushes. He's 6'0 atletic build, and is obviously carrying weapons. A shotgin on his back, and some sort of nasty rifle with a chainsaw on it. But the most unsettling thing is his eye's. They're yellow. He sees william and drops low and aims the rifle. "NO!" Screamed Krystal.

He lowers the rifle and visibly sags. "Thank God i found another person here! I thought i was the only human here." His grey armor clunks against the ground as he walks towards Krystal. William hisses, and he stops.

"Hey, i put a way my gun, can we at least talk." Krystal though for a second, "William, he's a friend." He came closer. " The names Blade. I used to be part of an old Army attacthment deployed on this island. We were developing a base using advanced technologies. Then we discovered there were dragons here. For all the good it did us. I'll explain the rest later. We need to get back to the base."

You have the following choice:

1. Krystal William and Blade go.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/358396-A-Man-With-Problems