*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica Has A Stalker
  2. The adventure begins
  3. Taking off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/320480-Jessica-Has-A-Stalker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Travel · #1079969
An airport with destinations and new beginnings. Take a trip.
This choice: Jessica has a stalker.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessica Has A Stalker

    by: Schreiben-Gal
Jessica noticed Justin Avery across the isle slouching down to take a nap. He must be a professional. Why wear an Armani suite if you don't want to flaunt it. She decided this would be the perfect time to do the same and placed earphones on and a pillow behind her neck.

She wanted to visit her sister in Paris and enjoy this as a type of vacation before returning in two weeks to start her new job. Jessica drifts off to sleep aware only of the sound of the jet engines roar.

Justin Avery is arroused by the Flight Attendant and reminded to take his antibiotic he had his Dr. prescribe before scheduling this trip. He swallows the tablet with a glass of orange juice and glances across the isle. Jessica is twitching to the music from the headphones. Justin feels an irresistable urge to get to know her but his shyness blocks his ability to communicate with confidence. He gets up from his seat and moves into seat 17b beside Jessica.

Jessica is experiencing the deepest phase of her rest while Janice Joplin's "Take Another Peice of My Heart" influences her dream. She is in a hot tub with a man leaning toward her half standing and water dripping from his face onto hers. Justin Avery had just brushed hair from the side of her face. She reaches up to the man and he pulls her toward him. Jessica resists his advance and reaches for a towel wrapping it around her and walking toward the sofa. The man follows her and reclines there and she moves to the floor.

Justin Avery signals the Flight Attendant and she responds. "Is it alright if I change seats for the rest of the flight?"

The Flight Attendant smiles and replies, "This seat is not taken, you may change seats as you wish."

Justin's smile spreads from ear to ear and he gazes at Jessica who is writhing and twitching with pleasure he is unaware of. He assumes she is having a bad dream and starts to wake her.

"Miss, Miss, what is your name?" asked Justin.

Startedly, Jessica sits up and tears the headphones away from her ears. "What do you think you're doing?" "Who are you, anyway?"

You have the following choices:

1. Justin Avery tells a sordid tale

2. Justin Avery attempts to relinquish his shyness

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Schreiben-Gal (UN: teatotaler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/320480-Jessica-Has-A-Stalker