*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/465791-Justin-Avery-tells-a-sordid-tale
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Travel · #1079969
An airport with destinations and new beginnings. Take a trip.
This choice: Justin Avery tells a sordid tale  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Justin Avery tells a sordid tale

    by: trisha
Justin immediately turns beet red ands starts to apologize. He then realizes that Jessica has earphones in and the music comes wafting out very quietly.

"Miss, I thought you were having a bad dream...I am so sorry. I feel badly for disturbing you but lately I have had so many bad nights with dreams I hated to see some one else suffer." Jessica nods and smiles a bit. His confusion and apology seem genuine and he is cute. Armani suits have always been her favorite.

"Ok no harm done"
"You having bad dreams...why? You look like you wouldn't have a care in the world."
" If you only knew..." he turns away shyly but with a very anguished face. Should he tell his story of his trouble? Telling stories to strangers is supposed to be cathartic ,isn't it? And besides, she'll be getting of the next stop...
"Well, it started last month after I received what I thought was a wrong number. It was a woman's voice. She started to ask me when I was going to be there. Of course I asked immediately 'Who is this?"

"A minute later she responded "its Liz" You remember me don't you?

" "No I am sorry. I don't. Where did we meet?"

It was last week on Friday night at Delights on Michael Street."

I was still in the dark.
"you must have dialed wrong."

"well this is Justin isn't it? she asked'

""Yes but I have never been to this place called Delights".

"You fucker! she said angrily!

"WHy did you promise me and then change your mind?"

By this time I am very uncomfortable...I know that I hadn't been to the club she mentioned and don't know any girls named Liz. I said
"sorry. you have the wrong number!" and then I hung up.

I figured that this would be the end of it but it nagged at me all day. Later that evening I started thinking about this place she mentioned "Delights" it was time to go out and get some air. I frequently went out for a drink so I took out the yellow pages and immediately say Delight" , a bar for the curious" 525 Michael Street.
It was 9pm by this time so I threw on a clean t shirt, brushed my teeth ,checked my face for stubble and then headed out. I park my car in the back of the apartment building so I took the service elevator down the 10 stories. Living in a city such as Minneapolis gave me the opportunity to use public transportation but I have always enjoyed driving my old
Cadillac ,a relic from the past. It started easily and I eased it out into traffic. MIchael Street was a main street in a area we called "the dolls and dives" which may say it all. It wasn't an area I went to often .
Delights was there as promised, lit up by neon signs with flags on the sign . That was kind of strange for a club I thought. But I was feeling a little adventurous. The yellow pages had said"for the curious" and I was.
I parked my old beauty about a block away and carefully waked .
Entering the club I noticed a faint smell of incense. I wondered if this was to cover up someone smoking weed or what else could it be?
I was immediately approached by a tall , very slender blonde-haired woman.
"Hello.Welcome to Delight"
Oh brother I probably have walked into a pickup bar or an outright Madam's bar"

"Hi" I replied " I just stopped in for a beer"

"Sure, we can start there. Come with me."

She headed toward the middle of a large dark room that had many candle on many tables. But they were tall candles ,like dinner candles and they were mostly black. I was curious why but just kept looking. I also noticed folders on the tables. I wondered if this was a resturant?
"Do you serve food here?" I asked.
She giggled and almost started to laugh.

"Well I guess we could if you really wanted that,"

It was then I was becoming worried...black candles, menus on the tables that probably weren't for food choices. What have I gotten into...?

You have the following choices:

1. "Delights"?

*Noteb*
2. Are you Liz?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 trisha (UN: trishablue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/465791-Justin-Avery-tells-a-sordid-tale