*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pursuit
  2. On Board for Paris
  3. The adventure begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/399149-Pursuit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Travel · #1079969
An airport with destinations and new beginnings. Take a trip.
This choice: Go out of the First-Class door and try to track Reimmère down  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pursuit

    by: talk_back
The guards were looking all around, and Jessica noticed that each member of Monsieur Reimmère's troupe had a special badge. There was no hope to follow them out unless she got her hands on one.

Instead, Jessica followed the other first class passengers out. No need for baggage claim as she'd brought everything in her carry on. She'd slip quickly through Customs and catch Reimmère at the pick-up.

Outside the airport, she spotted Reimmère getting into a long black stretch limo, windows as opaque as paint. She darted into a taxi, pushing past others with a hasty perdón.

As she sat down in the taxi, she said, "Follow that car!"

The taxi driver grinned, "Oui, mademoiselle." Jessica had been lucky, and she thanked god to get a driver well acquianted with American action movies. Perhaps, before traveling to Paris, she should have bothered to learn French...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/399149-Pursuit