*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On Board for Paris
  2. The adventure begins
  3. Taking off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/319585-On-Board-for-Paris
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Travel · #1079969
An airport with destinations and new beginnings. Take a trip.
This choice: Jessica, undercover agent, snares her prey,  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On Board for Paris

    by: Unknown
Jessica had taken the most logical flight she could find to help her catch her target. She knew that he had a fancy for Western countries, tourist locations, and "fine women". He always bought his plane tickets as soon as he'd gotten to the airport, so there was no way to know where Maximilien Reimmère would go next. Lucky for her, she'd guessed the right flight.

She followed him down the aisle, he who was white haired at the young age of 29, wearing his favortie black leather coat and slacks, in which he had ordered some of the most notorious hits that the Agency had ever heard of. They all knew he was a threat, but the issue was how to deal with him and ensure that he be stopped. Such cruelty and disrespect for human life was a threat to national security, growing more intense every minute that it was allowed to continue.

So, Jessica continued to walk up the aisle with the pretense that she was searching for a friend who got a seat mumber that was far away from hers. She noticed the guards he'd brought with him onto the plane, and hoped none of them remembered her from the past. There was someone coming behind her, but she paid him no mind. Her job was to see what Reimmère was up to. She had almost "escorted" him to his seat when her follower made a noise.

"Excuse me, miss, we're about to take off now," the flight attendant interrupted. "Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt."

"Uh, sure, okay," she sheepishly replied. If she was going to help the operation to work, she had to be close to him for the duration of the flight. These first-class passengers had always had a story behind them. Incuding herself.

All throughout the flight, Jessica squirmed and moved about, trying to get back into the Reserved section that had been set up for the airline's extra-special passenger. The flight attendants, as well as Reimmère's guards, started to appear a little suspicious, so she had no choice but to return to her seat.

When she finally returned, she had no choice but to fall asleep and hope no one blew her cover.
The flight lasted about six hours, with the plane flying non-stop, and finally they landed in Paris. Now for the hard part, tracking the target through the plane, and out into the airport, with no support on the ground yet. Her backup would be flying coach on the next flight, which would take quite awhile, so she had to work on her own. The doors opened, but one was specifically opened for the target and his crew.

Jessica had only two choices: Go through the door with the other first-class flyers and hope to catch up with him, or try to blend to penetrate the cover of the infamous, international gangster.

You have the following choices:

1. Go out of the First-Class door and try to track Reimmère down

2. Hang with his group and hope for the best

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/319585-On-Board-for-Paris