*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092424-Tiny-Paparazzi/cid/1898141-Infiltrating-Backstage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1092424
You are a tiny man hired to take pictures of celebrities, athletes, etc.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Infiltrating Backstage

    by: Unknown
"Down at an amphitheater not to far from here, Nicki Minaj is set to give a special longer version of her hit song, Anaconda. What I need you to do is work your way backstage and take pictures of her in an exclusive outfit that has yet to be shown to the public." Gwen explained.

"Alright, how do I get in?" You said.

"Well that brings me too my next point, normally I would just fly you in, but security is too tight. So if you'll come with me this way." Gwen said carrying you to the next room. The next room was filled with man complex looking devices, however the center appeared to be the two attached silver cylinders in the middle. "You see I can't get you in unless I teleport you, now the thing about that is that you won't be right where you need to be. You will be at least a couple of feet away from her room. Do you think you can handle it?"
Asked Gwen. "Yeah sure, that doesn't sound too difficult." You said with slight confidence. "Alight!" Gwen said setting you in between the cylinders as the float and separate. "Good luck!" Gwen said as the cylinders close. You see a lot of what looks like purple lightning. Then you are greeted with a white tiled floor as you fall onto it face first. "Sorry about that!" Gwen said over the radio. "Ugh, we need to fix that glitch." You said getting to your feet. "Okay, where's her-" you are interrupted as the heel of a high heel crunches you. As the woman lifts her foot you follow it as she continuously stops you into the floor. An eye is free as you look up you see the woman is black with an enormous butt and double D breasts. Her extra weight pancakes you unevenly as she was updating her various social media accounts. All of sudden she sees you on the bottom of her heel. She thinks you gum or something and scrapes you off at the front of some door. After she's done with you she knocks on the door and shouts "Aye Nicki! Five minutes till the show! If you need me I'll be practicing the dance." The woman was revealed to be a backup dancer.

"Flash hurry! The show is about to start!" Yelled Gwen.

You picked yourself up and slid under the door. When you were inside, you were disgusted at what you saw! Discarded stinking underwear everywhere. The whole place reeked of a thousand butt cracks! Suddenly Nicki Minaj burst through the door of her bathroom. And you gazed upon her massive caramel booty! That was entirely naked! Her shirt was just a plain white one. She started walking towards you. Gwen controls the suit, you freeze then blend in with the color of the fabric which looked like some kind of snake skin. You thought you were in the clear that is until Ms. Minaj put her legs on both sides of you giving you a look at her vagina and butt. As she bent down to pick up two strings, a realization hit you. You're in the butt part of her thong! Before you could do anything else she hiked up her thong and you were shot up into her butt crack that smelled of the fresh crap she had just a minute ago. She arched her butt out as she took a selfie. "Ready!" She says walking out of the dressing room. Her giant butt cheeks ground you without mercy as she walks towards the stage.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She goes out and does the show.

*Noteb*
2. Her stomach rumbles and she decides to got to the nearest toilet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092424-Tiny-Paparazzi/cid/1898141-Infiltrating-Backstage