*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lullaby In Birdland
  2. Which Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night/cid/317795-Lullaby-In-Birdland
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1092492
Vampires, zombies,werewolves,monsters. How will you handle the onslaugh of evil.
This choice: Adam  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lullaby In Birdland

    by: MagnusBanyon
         Adam scratched his head and pushed his glasses up his noise. He knew he shouldn't be out this late, but he had gotten a call from GameStop; his advance copy of Lord of War was in. There was no way he was going to let that sit in there store all night.

         He wished, though, that he had thought to come with a friend. He kept getting the feeling that he was being followed. He probably wasn't, because this was a good neighborhood, but he wasn't positive. Maybe he was just being paranoid.

         Suddenly, behind him, someone started whistling. Adam jumped, but continued walking. It's probably nothing, he thought. Just somebody out for a walk, whistling so I know they're there.

         Nevertheless, he quickened his pace. The first chance he got, he glanced over his shoulder.

         There was no one there.

         He quickened his pace once more. His heart was racing and his palms sweating. He would have been fine, but then the whistling picked back up.

         His eyes wide with fear, Adam started jogging.

         Something right by his face brushed against his ear. A voice whispered "Adam..."

What's there?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A terrifying humanoid.

2. Nothing.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagnusBanyon (UN: magnusbanyon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Horror Scribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night/cid/317795-Lullaby-In-Birdland