*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092598-Shrunk-In-Size/cid/320220-Who-are-you-and-who-do-you-work-for
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1092598
You shrink and have a choice of 5 scenarios
This choice: A night out on the town with your work colleagues  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Who are you and who do you work for?

    by: Unknown
The firm you work for is going on a work night out and you have been invited along to.

Who are you and which firm do you work for?

> Sarah Judd, 19 years old
You work for Arcadia Group PLC on the Warehouse (women's clothes) department. You really enjoy your job but you are at the moment looking for another job having worked with Arcadia for 2 years.
You have just left University after studying a 2 year degree in Hospitality Managment.

> Tim Williams, 18 years old
You help your father with admin duties at his place of work. He is the deputy manager of an insurance company. You are about to take your A-Level exams in two weeks and after them going to Poland to do your Duke of Edinburgh Gold Residential.
You have a girlfriend called Katherine who is also 19.

> Matthew Morgan, 21 years old
You work for Tesco as a computer technician but also go to other stores to mend their systems when they go wrong.

> Emma Watkins, 20 years old
You are a week into a months work experience at Prodrive (Subaru World Rally Team) as you have been interested in motorsport from a young age. You are seeing behind the scenes of how the team prepares their cars for the World Rally Championship.

> Dominic Phillips, 32 years old
You work for the city council as a traffic warden and have done for 3 years since you were made redundant from working for GM Vauxhall-Opel. You are married to Jane (33) and have two children: Toby (8) and Emily (10).

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sarah Judd

*Noteb*
2. Tim Williams

*Noteb*
3. Matthew Morgan

*Noteb*
4. Emma Watkins

*Noteb*
5. Dominic Phillips

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hannahbell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092598-Shrunk-In-Size/cid/320220-Who-are-you-and-who-do-you-work-for