*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sweet, sweet, Dreams
  2. Cozy Awakening
  3. The Big Shrink
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117601-BIG-Trouble/cid/410440-Sweet-sweet-Dreams
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1117601
You're suddenly shrunk in your girlfriends house...Oh No!
This choice: Alex(and she's sleeping)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sweet, sweet, Dreams

    by: Unknown
You realize that you are on Alex's bed. You look around the room and see that it is early morning. How long were you out? It is just starting to lighten up outside but the sun is still below the horizon. You begin walking to the edge of the bed to jump down, and then stop.

This is Alex's bed....Its early morning....and Alex has never bein an early riser....

A sudden moan confirms you suspicions, Alex is on the bed with you. Look at her, and it appears that you are somwhere around her feet. She is still sleeping. You walk over to her left foot and pause. She is lying on her stomach, and you hop on the sole of her foot. You begin to lift her big toe, which is several times larger than you. You lay begin to lick her toe. She begins to laugh, speaks.

"Ryan, quit it!"

She suddenly rolls over, and you find yourself, on your butt, between her little toe and the one to next to it. You walk up her foot, and it flicks you forward, and you land on her leg.

You look at Alex, but she is still asleep. You walk up her leg, and past her panty covered crotch. You are on her stomach when she speaks again.

"Ryan how are you doing today...why thank you."

Alex seems to be dreaming about you, guess she really liked you after all.You finally end up at her bra, which barely manages to hold back her assets. You slip into her cleavage, and look around. She really is a big girl. You decide that this is a good place to hide for a while and crawl into her bra, and end up on her right breast, next to her nipple. The nipple, while normal sized by most standards, maybe a little on the smallish side, has a diameter at least twice as long as you are tall. You rest your head against the edge of it. You are about to drift off, when you hear Alex speak again.

"That's nice Ryan do it again."

She seems to be aroused by your presence against her nipple. It would be unwise to disobey her know you think and begin to caress her nipple.

"Thats it Ryan that, feels good."

You begin to lick it as you rub it. Alex begins to squirm.

"Harder Ryan, bite me!"

Well..?

You have the following choices:

1. That enough

2. CHOMP

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
aow4321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117601-BIG-Trouble/cid/410440-Sweet-sweet-Dreams