*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tracy comes in to get you
  2. 8
  3. How old are you today?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125410-Tiny-Way-Of-Life/cid/2749705-Tracy-comes-in-to-get-you
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1125410
Born only three-inches tall, go through different periods in your tiny life.
This choice: Tracy comes in to get you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tracy comes in to get you

    by: Jerec
It isn't hard for your fourteen year old sister to collect you, after all you do share the room with her, technically speaking. Every morning it's the same routine. She gets up and goes to her bathroom, showering and getting dressed. She then comes back out and picks you up, giving you a sink bath and then letting you get dressed before taking you downstairs to breakfast.

When you reach the kitchen, you find that mom is already cooking breakfast and Tulip is already in her high chair. Fortunately for you, you get to sit at the big table, now if you can just keep yourself from being accidentally eaten you'll make it to first grade again. Tracy usually takes you to school, but on occasion, usually when you're too hungry to wait you sometimes crawl onto one of their plates for food. Tracy is usually good about checking for you, especially after the first time. You ended up going with her to all of her seventh grade classes, with her paying very close attention to you so she didn't flush you when you came out the other end. She wasn't very pleased with that at all. However, some days she's on the tired side and doesn't check, which means you get to spend the school day tucked safely inside your older sister.

On the other hand, if you want to get out of going to school, it's very easy with your mom. She generally doesn't check her plate at all, or if she does you haven't noticed because she eats you up with her food. All it takes after that is letting her know you're inside her, which isn't actually very hard, after all, you're typically the only thing they can eat that can also hit their stomach walls. It doesn't bug them, but it does let them know you're inside them.

You do like going to class though. You have a friend or two there, plus the teacher is really nice. Recess is the only bad part of the day, that and lunch. Being in a K-12 school means that recesses and lunches are shared between grades, with the higher grades being tasked with making sure the younger graders are following the rules and safe. However, you're a special case, some students view you as a goal. Something to grab and take home for the night, for better or for worse, even some of the teachers view you as an object. Luckily they've always brought you back, so far, on the occasions that occur. You can't help but worry that one time it'll be someone that decides to keep you for themselves.

What do you want to do today?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jerec (UN: jerectamalic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125410-Tiny-Way-Of-Life/cid/2749705-Tracy-comes-in-to-get-you