*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 8
  2. How old are you today?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125410-Tiny-Way-Of-Life/cid/332725-8
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1125410
Born only three-inches tall, go through different periods in your tiny life.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

8

    by: Unknown
You woke up slowly. You rub your eyes and peer from the dollhouse in your older sister, Tracy's, room. You stood up out of the doll bed. You have lived a fairly happy life until 2 years ago when your baby sister Tulip was born. At first, everything was ok, until Tulip got a hold of you. The baby used you for a pacifier until your parents noticed. She even swallowed you but you were burped up later that day. Now, Tulip is two-years-old and still playing with you. Her favorite game to play with you is "Put Steve in the diaper". She always wins that game. She doesn't use you as a pacifier as much and thankfully she's done teething, but if her pacifier isn't handy, you get the job. Sometimes to hide you she even puts you and the pacifier in her mouth at the same time. For a two-year-old, she's very good at keeping her playtime with you secret from your sister and mom.

Your older sister Tracy, on the other hand is very nice. She is the most caring and helpful person you know. When mom isn't around, she's the one that helps you out around the house and protects you from Tulip.

Your mom means well, but she's a tad absent-minded when it comes to you. Just the other night, she let Tulip use you as a bathtoy. While she thought it was cute, it was a living hell for you.

You sit at the top of the stairs of the dollhouse waiting for your mom or Tracy to take you to breakfast.

After a bit...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125410-Tiny-Way-Of-Life/cid/332725-8