*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/1734164-Djinn-in-a-bottle
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Djinn in a bottle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Djinn in a bottle

    by: Wordsmitty ✍️
"... the Djinn in a bottle."

"Why, yes, sir. Of course," he nervously replies but looks much relieved that you asked. "The Djinn comes in a wonderful bottle, suitable for display as well as housing such a creature. It was actually made in the Orient from the finest of sand from the inland desert. Only the cleanest, and strongest I should add, sand was used in order to secure such a powerful creature. I am told that the Emperor himself approved the use of the palace's magician and glass artist to construct the vessel."

"Yes, yes," you say bored by the insignificant details. You wave your hand for him to speed up. "What about the Djinn?"

"Oh, ... um, yes. The Djinn. ... Of course," he stammers as if trying to think of how to describe it. "I have not personally seen the creature myself." He leans over and whispers conspiratorially with a big smile, "Would I be pandering here if I had access to it?"

You raise an eyebrow and sigh. He coughs and straightens up before continuing.

"It is an all powerful Djinn, so powerful I am told that it took three other Djinn's to capture it and place it into the bottle while two of the greatest magi were needed to create a spell to seal it in. The creature supposedly can even create gaps in time and space as well as transform any object into any form: gold, palaces, women, food of all flavors, and on and on and so forth. Everything a Djinn can do." He ends with a great flourish but obviously has nothing else to say about it.

"Hmmm. That does sound intriguing," you offer nonchalantly. "Only one gold, you say?"

"Yes, sir. All you must do is purchase an upgrade and then present that to claim the Djinn in a bottle or either of the other upgrades."

You scratch your chin. It sounds almost too good, and you know what they say about that. Should you just take the Djinn and be off or should you hear about the others before deciding.

You have the following choices:

1. Get an upgrade and take the Djinn in a bottle.

*Noteb*
2. Ask to be told about the others.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wordsmitty ✍️ (UN: wordsmitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/1734164-Djinn-in-a-bottle