*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341383-A-visit-to-the-hand-maidens-section
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Girls trained as handmaidens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A visit to the hand maidens section

    by: milida
You decide to visit the hand maiden section given it was one part of the market you had bothered with before. Might as well round out your experiences so you think. As you make your way there you are reminded that nearly all the slaves were female of course and most of the buyers’ male. The one exception being those acquiring handmaidens.

In the Arabian nights world due to the preponderance of magic, for heavy tasks, demand for male slaves was quite low. In addition it was forbidden for women to own male slaves particularly sexual slaves. Naturally the world of the Arabian nights was quite proudly sexist so little comment was ever made on these matters. Some women, predominately foreigners, however also made purchases at the market, for slaves to perform duties beyond that of personal attendant. Those women being either lesbian or bisexual were known to acquire slaves for sexual purposes.

Many women also brought their acquired slaves to these slave traders for specialist training.

In this regard you overhear one rather overbearing women make inquiries about how her slave was progressing and heard the dealer advise her “Your girl is almost ready Mistress, it took some time to break her will but now she is very compliant and learning her lessons well. She will as promised attend you well and obey your every command when I am finished.” His rather leery grin at her was quite sickening.

“Good to hear Jessock” the women grinned back equally wickedly “I’m sure she will enjoy serving me in this new way...no one rejects me and gets away with it you know”

Unfortunately, she notices that you are eavesdropping and turns to you “Are you interested in the special training for slave attendants young man? I’m sure Jessock could arrange it for you if you want it”

“I don’t require any hand maiden slaves as I have a harem rather than wives” you haughtily respond.

She then laughed and said “I didn’t mean for any of your slaves silly, but for you personally sir”

You give her a horrified look then stutter “Surely such training is only for slave girls?, is it not illegal to train men for such roles”

The glint in her eye was rather disturbing when she replied, “That is true pretty boy but that problem is easily solved if you are interested”


You have the following choices:

1. Keep talking with the woman

2. Get away from her as quickly as possible

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341383-A-visit-to-the-hand-maidens-section