*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A visit to the slave market
  2. Consider your options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341551-A-visit-to-the-slave-market
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Go and visit the slave market one last time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A visit to the slave market

    by: milida
After a moments contemplation you grin and decide once last visit to the slave market would be fun.

The slave market was a good hours walk from your harem and housed inside an enormous cavernous chamber with the most magnificent domed roof you had ever seen. As well as being grand in its size it was also adorned with beautiful and delicately exquisite patterns.

Consistent with Islamic practice all of these were clearly abstract. Beneath this doomed roof the enormous room was divided into several distinct sections. In the middle was a raised platform that contained the auction stand. This seemed to be surrounded by a series of five separate specialist carrels.

Within each of these carrels were row upon row of little cages, most of which seemed to be occupied. There was no doubt that the people caged within them were clearly designated as chattel and obviously considered too be of little more value than domestic animals and possibly in many eyes even less. Whilst somewhat sickening you must also admit to having a certain fascination with the place. Particularly in regard to the bewildering array of specialty slaves on offer. These included specialties such as, dancing girls, sex slaves, personal attendant slaves and human pony slaves to name a few. As for animals the better trained the more valuable they became, particularly if they were pretty to start with. I also noticed that a sizeable proportion of the girls had been circumcised and some of them clearly only recently so. Some of those poor girls still had obviously oozing wounds and their discomfort made me wince. A slaver had explained to you that the custom occurred because it was meant to reduce the sexual pleasure of the slave but increased that of their masters. You could see how the former might be true but not necessarily the latter.

You decide it might be fun to look closer at the slaves in one of the carrels. You carefully consider which one to choice.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341551-A-visit-to-the-slave-market