*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/345718-Request-Aaliyah
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: You shake your head and ask for the next girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Request Aaliyah

    by: milida
You laugh softly and shake your head "No Sashra, I have other plans for the evening"

With a wave of your hand you dismiss her and turn to the Eunuch, "Please bring Aaliyah next, I haven't been with her for awhile"

The Eunuch nods his head and leaves you lying on the mattress whilst he returns Sashra to the womens quarter and gets the other woman for you. As you wait you contemplate your good fortune in this world and how you might spend your prize money.

Before you realize it, a beautiful auburn haired girl comes through the door a beautific smile on her face "Greetings Master Aaliyah is so pleased you picked her before leaving this world to return to your own. I have brought you a special gift"

You have the following choices:

1. Ask her what she means by you leaving this world

2. Ask about the special gift

3. You sigh "I don't want any gifts girl"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/345718-Request-Aaliyah