*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/2721504-You-sigh-I-dont-want-any-gifts-girl
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: You sigh "I don't want any gifts girl"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You sigh "I don't want any gifts girl"

    by: milida
She pouted and looked terribly disappointed, then sighed and surprised you by asking "Master do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

You shrug your shoulders "Er sure Aaliyah go and use it"

She went into your bathroom and grabbed on of your potted plants and buried a little statue in its soil. Making sure to whisper into the pot so you would not hear, she began. “’By the sun’s rise and fall, may this man be changed, to be like this statue and all.’” She then closed her eyes and prayed briefly.

She then flushed the toilet and washed her hands. As she did, while looking in the mirror, she felt she was doing the right thing after the master wouldn't take her gift.

When she emerged back into the main room, she yawned and made a show of being tired. “Master may I return to the harem?” she asked, moving nearer to the door.

“Oh, course girl” you replied back with little enthusiasm.

“Sleep well Master see you soon” she said before leaving and shutting the door behind her.

Once she was gone, you breathed a sigh of relief and realized you were actually quite tired.

At first you tried to fight it as it was your last night on the SIM but before too long, you simply flopped down on your bed and drifted off into dreams.

And what dreams they were. You found yourself eating and gorging and making a mess for the duration of your rest. You had vivid dreams where you ate from buffets without plates, forks, or spoons. Either you shoveled the food in with your hands or even worse pushed your face into things like mashed potatoes, corn, meat dishes, and anything else uncovered. No matter how much you tried in those dreams you never seemed full. So you dreamed about more food and more eating all during the night.

That night you tossed and turned in your bed, unaware that the magic was already seeping into your system whilst you slept.

Upon waking up, you felt rather horrible and bloated, you noticed a soreness in your crotch as well. Groaning, you rolled over and rubbed your strangely wider thighs together. When you did, you noticed there was something odd about the sensation. It was like something important was missing.


Sitting up and throwing off your covers, you tried to look down at your crotch but your gut had gotten in the way. You frowned with confusion not recalling being that over weight before.

“Ugh,” you groaned, rubbing your hands over your belly. Your stomach felt painfully bloated.

“What the hell?” you started to gasp as your fingers found their way to a noticeable gap between your legs.

But before you could explore further the urge to piss came upon you with such force that you rushed or rather waddled to the bathroom and rushed to the toilet and lifted the seat. Typically, little John poked out enough that you didn’t need to aim to get it in the toilet but as you started to relieve yourself, you felt hot piss instead leak down your inner thighs.

“What the hell?” you said, reaching down to try and find your cock. Only when you tried to find it, there was nothing there. The piss was coming from a hole in your crotch where just above it was a wet, slimy, slit. “Oh no, no no no!”

Putting the toilet seat down, you sat down and spread your legs in horror. You then lifted your belly out of the way as much as you could and craned your head over to see what was going on between your legs. There, rather than your usual cock and balls was a wet and hairy looking cunt. With very tentative hands, you again moved south and parted the slit so he could see the swollen clit that used to be his cock. Your breathing started to get more erratic as it slowly set in that you had a cunt.

Spreading your legs more, you took a finger and pushed it against the clit, causing you to moan loudly. Your toes curled and it took some self-control to pull your wet finger away.

“I have a pussy. Why do I have a pussy?” you rather dumbly asked yourself.

You then brought your fingers to your nose to sniff and blushed as the scent was rather hot. You then started to pinch your arms and even the belly, trying to wake yourself up from what you hoped had to be a dream. Instead you felt your insides gurgle and a hunger returned to you.

“I have to be dreaming. This, this can’t be real,” you told yourself in obvious horror. You glanced down and your fat thighs were flush against each other which only reminded you of your lack of manhood.

Nervously you pondered what to do, after putting a robe to cover your body you paced up and down. You tried to think what might be going on then thought of magic and recalled your strange encounter with Aaliyah. You order her back to your planning to grill her.

Upon seeing you her face lit up “Oh master, so good to see you!” she greeted with clear excitement not the expected guilt.

You sat back down your bed somewhat uncomfortably and had to shift some of your weight around so as to not feel too weird. Completely confused by her response.

“Oh, h-hi Aalliyah good to see you too” you said in a shaky voice that cracked as you spoke, pitching up higher.

“And how are we doing today Master?” she asked with apparent genuine concern.

“Fine, fine,” you replied waving your hand dismissively.

“So Master did you have a good night?” she continued.

“Was okay, yeah I guess .” you did your best to speak quickly as hearing your voice, which sounded softer, made you nervous.

“Well master I had a great night. Ate the most wonderful roasted pig that my dad had sent me. It had spices and a nice side of mustard. Was delicious, it was what I wanted to share with you” Aaliyah said with a smack of her lips.

Sounds real good,” you answered almost timidly, the reference to pig disturbing you greatly for some reason.

As you sat there, you could feel all that was wrong with your body at once. It made your skin crawl and worse, you could feel your new cunt shamefully drip between your legs.

‘Is this what having a cunt is really like?’ you thought, half-tempted to ask Aaliyah her thoughts on the matter. It also put added thought into your chest where your pecs felt more like breasts at this point than they did anything else. It was all almost too much for you to handle.

You then sigh and ask the obvious question instead "So Aaliyah, do you know what is happening to me?"

She smiled back and nodded her head "Oh yes of course Master"

You blink back somewhat confused "Can you share with me what?"

She laughed "Isn't it obvious Master you are becoming a lovely

You have the following choices:

1. fat lady

*Noteb*
2. pig girl

3. sow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/2721504-You-sigh-I-dont-want-any-gifts-girl