*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/346273-Vist-the-sex-slave-section
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Girls trained as sexual slaves  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Vist the sex slave section

    by: milida
Grinning to yourself you decide to go and have a look at the special carel for slave-girls trained as sex slaves. This naturally was the largest section in the market and the quality of the merchandise and corresponding prices varied enormously.

Some of the girls were simply freshly captured things who had had a simply spent a few hours with a "friendly" whip Mistress in an effort to generate a vague sexual allure, others had received years of expert tutelage by the grand Mistresses of the art. As for anything exquisite, few of the men had the capacity to even moderately appreciate the finer details of the art, so as for wine the biggest section of the market consisted of the cheap bulk product.

As well as the amusement value from oggling all the pretty girls who were desperately trying to get you aroused and therefore in a buying mood, it was also worth observing the behaviour of the buyers. These ranged through your normal sleazy lookers through to some of the pillars of the establishment. It was also fun to kick of a conversation with some of the grumbling proprietors. It was never hard to find someone wringing their hands about tight profit margins and a lack of appreciation in the market for the finer qualities of a well trained girl.

You have the following choices:

1. Start a chat with a proprietor

2. Tease one of the pretty girls

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/346273-Vist-the-sex-slave-section