*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1162917-PokeChange/cid/364568-A-midnight-march
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1162917
One Day, you wake up as a pokemon.
This choice: Quilava  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A midnight march

    by: Prey
Your body feels slick, nimble, and burning hot. But you can only make out the cute face and navy marks before something hit you hard on your head.

"Keep marching, soldier! No time to stare at water all day, your not going to find them here!" you look up at your confronter, a Magmar towering over you. You look behind you to see a parade of different fire pokemon, waiting for you to join into the empty gap next to a Charmander. You quickly fill the void and the crowd begins to march again, urging you to keep the tune going.

Overhead, tall rock spires stuck out of the ground, pokemon perched on the peaks. The stars twinkled up from above in the midnight sky. You could tell something was wrong.

You feel a tap on your shoulder, and look to your right. "What has gotten into you, man?" the Charmander whispered "The chief has had to stop you at least a couple times now!" you didn't know what to say. You were so confused.

You have the following choices:

1. Ask what's going on

2. Keep marching

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prey (UN: missjj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1162917-PokeChange/cid/364568-A-midnight-march