*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1162917-PokeChange/cid/364867-Finding-the-powerertower
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1162917
One Day, you wake up as a pokemon.
This choice: Keep marching  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Finding the power...er...tower

    by: Prey
This was getting really weird. Was there some sort of big battle about to happen? Your suspicions were all born fresh from your mind like crazy, one after another. The questions piled up. But sometimes, it's just better to find out on your own.

You marched on silently for what seemed like hours. Often, the only sound you would hear were the pokemon in their silent march, or the sound of a creek or river flowing by. Maybe even a slight exchange of whispers from around you.

Your small paws prodded the desert sand, getting used to the manner of which you were walking in unison. In the distance, few pokemon gathered at an oasis. Desert pokemon, sandshrews, trapinch, cacnea, and other various pokemon. And it all only made you want to join them.

In fact, maybe you can sneak out of this stupid thing. What was the point, anyway? The thought raced through your mind like a speed kart.

Suddenly, the line stopped, and you bumped into the numel in front of you. "What's the big idea?" you complain. The charmander gives you sharp jab in your side. The line stopped at a huge tower. It looked ancient, like it would crumble at even the slightest bit of extra weight.

"Today is the day, soldiers. Remember your instructions; enter single file, work together, reach the top, and gain your strength. Then return to me and we will continue onwards" the chief said in a deep growl.

What did he mean by "gain your strength"?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Enter the tower

2. Sneak out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prey (UN: missjj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1162917-PokeChange/cid/364867-Finding-the-powerertower