*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Asking Travis for help
  2. Growing Frat Brother
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/365922-Asking-Travis-for-help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1164406
Jason's Frat brothers love to stuff him with food. What will he do?
This choice: enlist his friend Travis's help.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Asking Travis for help

    by: fat_hiker

Jason sat thinking for some time, absent-mindedly rubbing his food-swollen belly. Finally, he decided. He would enlist his friend Travis's help. Travis and Jason had been friends since grade school, and both of them had decided on the same university - though Travis had family in the city, and wasn't living on campus. Travis had also opted out of the frat system - he claimed he didn't have time for it.

His decision made, with a grunt Jason picked up his hefty gut and headed back to his room. He collapsed heavily onto the bed and picked up the phone.

"You free this evening?" Jason asked once Travis answered.

"Sure," Travis replied. "I was hoping we could get together soon, go to a movie or something."

"Sounds good," replies Jason. "Where should we meet?"

"Well, I can get to your frat in about 20 minutes," replies Travis. "Then we can go from there."

"Excellent! That’ll give me time to digest. See you soon," says Jason.

Jason undoes his jeans and stretches out on his bed to ease the pressure on his over-stuffed stomach for a while. After 15 minutes he hauls himself out of bed, and rummages in his closet for a pair of chinos that he thinks are a little looser round the waist. Then he rumbles downstairs and out onto the frat house steps to wait for Travis.

After a few minutes Jason sees Travis approach, and notes that his good friend once again seems to have new clothes. Travis always seems to be sporting new threads on his...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/365922-Asking-Travis-for-help