*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/384028-Huge-Travis-suggests-clothes-and-a-buffet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1164406
Jason's Frat brothers love to stuff him with food. What will he do?
This choice: tall, heavily muscled, hefty football lineman's frame.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Huge Travis suggests clothes and a buffet

    by: fat_hiker

After a few minutes Jason sees Travis approach, and notes that his good friend once again seems to have new clothes. Travis always seems to be sporting new threads on his tall, heavily muscled, hefty football lineman's frame. Half the time, Jason didn’t even know where Travis could possibly have gotten cool new threads in such big sizes, but obviously Travis knew - though he never talked about it. Jason, always a touch rumpled, had long admired how Travis’ clothes always seemed to conform perfectly to his big, bulky body - even as Travis seemed to get steadily bigger and heavier. That perfection in clothing was evident now, as Travis drew near, his denim shirt and dark jeans sweeping smoothly over his bulging body, moving in time as Travis’ mammoth pecs and heavy gut bounced with the rhythm of his powerful walk.

Travis and Jason had a lot of things in common - not the least of which was a love of food. Jason, though, hadn’t used to eat as much as Travis did - though the massive amount of muscle adorning Travis’ well-rounded body gave clear evidence of where Travis’ enormous food intake went. Keeping up a body that size took quite a few calories - and Travis, so far as Jason knew, was still growing. Given the growing size of Jason’s recent stuffings in the frat house, though, Jason suspected he probably could eat as much as Travis now - and certainly he intended to try to.

“Looking good, as always,” Jason says to Travis.

“While you, little buddy, are finally starting to pack on a few pounds!” replied Travis, one meaty fist coming up to pound Jason on the back. “Want to come work out with me, and add some muscle to go with that new heft?”

“Sure!” replied Jason. After all, if he was going to get big and fat, might as well get strong enough to carry it around - and as Travis’ body showed, he certainly knew how to get strong.

“Frat life obviously agrees with you,” Travis continued, “but you need new pants!”

“Yeah, I guess I do,” replied Travis, looking down.

“You want a hand with that?” says Travis. “I know a little bit about buying clothes for big guys,” Travis adds in an ironic tone.

“Yeah, I bet you do,” replies Jason. “And since I’m now in the fat boy camp...”

“Big boy, not fat boy!” boomed Travis, his deep voice resonating. “At least, that’s what I say,” he added, patting his voluminous belly with one enormous hand. “Keep your chest bigger than your waist and you won’t be fat!” he went on. “So, new threads and then a movie, like old times?” Travis continues. “Or, better, after the new clothes let’s just hit a buffet and help you pack on a few more, to celebrate your increase in size!”

“Sure,” Jason replies, “sounds great. First clothes, then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. a late show, then FOOD!”

*Noteb*
2. straight on to the buffet!”

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/384028-Huge-Travis-suggests-clothes-and-a-buffet