*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/490775-Themagicbookcom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1164406
Jason's Frat brothers love to stuff him with food. What will he do?
This choice: magic spells and potions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Themagicbook.com

    by: Unknown
Jason discovers this weird website about magic. He knows that magic is not real, but he cannot stop thinking of using magic for revenge. He is looking at themagicbook.com and is pleased to find spells for free. He decides he might as well give it a whirl and prove himself wrong. He pulls up the fat insult spell.

"The Fat Insult Spell"

"For every mean word or insult about the spell caster’s fat or weight, the insulter will suffer a twenty-four hour period in which the calories they consume are quadrupled. The spell will also affect those who encourage the spell caster to gain more weight but do this for evil reasons. Click the following link to activate the spell and see the results over the next week."

Jason clicks the link and feels something going from the computer mouse up his arm and then spreading throughout his body. Despite feeling tired from eating all the food the Frat stuffed into him - food that is currently sitting uncomfortably in his maxed-out belly - Jason wants to test the spell. But he is tired. Does he find some of those who have made him gain or does he go to sleep?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/490775-Themagicbookcom