*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going for revenge
  2. Growing Frat Brother
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/384015-Going-for-revenge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1164406
Jason's Frat brothers love to stuff him with food. What will he do?
This choice: secretly fatten some of his buddies, get revenge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Going for revenge

    by: fat_hiker

Jason sat thinking for some time, absent-mindedly rubbing his swollen belly. Finally, he decided.
He would secretly fatten some of his buddies, get a little sweet revenge. He wasn’t going to be the only fat Frat brother!
But how to do it. At least sitting here alone with his food-swollen belly gave him time to think. Daring them into eating might make Rick fatter, but not the rest - he had to find something like a spell or a potion.

After a while, Jason hefted his fattened self up and headed off to his room, to explore the Web for ideas for fattening the other guys. He soon comes up with several excellent possibilities; which one will he try first?

You have the following choices:

1. legal drugs

2. illegal drugs

3. magic spells and potions

4. food supplements

5. eating contests

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/384015-Going-for-revenge