*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wrong Soul Released
  2. Sakura
  3. The Switch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1188437-Naruto-Body-Swap/cid/366353-Wrong-Soul-Released
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1188437
The characters from Naruto switch bodies!
This choice: Ino  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wrong Soul Released

    by: Divine Bandit
"Oh No!!!" Sakura yelled as she failed to jump out of the way. Ino's attack hit her head on when Sakura tripped over a branch. Ino's mind was now controling Sakura's body.

Sasuke had suggested that the two of them spar. Being so evenly matched, and both eager to get prove themselves to Sasuke, They rushed off right away to practice, and that lead us to now.

"Now Sakura, This time you're not forcing me- Ahh! Stop it!" Sakura once again wasn't letting Ino control her, and Ino was taking a huge mental beating.

"Gah! Let go! Soul Release!" Ino shot her soul from Sakura's body back to hers.

Ino punched the ground, angry. "You can resist that, but it doesn't mean you've wo..." Ino stoof up to attack, but halted.

Her body was standing up, getting ready to battle, while she was still in Sakura's body.

"Sakura? Is that you?"

"Yeah..." Sakura got up, and took the situation into acount as well.

Ino was shocked, she was stuck as the ugly bilboard brow! But... Sakura was on Sasuke's Team...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She Goes After Sasuke

2. She Tries the move again

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CommanderX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1188437-Naruto-Body-Swap/cid/366353-Wrong-Soul-Released