*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1191039-Lord-of-the-Boys/cid/366129-Kevin-experiments-with-John
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1191039
A benevolent spirit gives Kevin divine power over all boys on earth.
This choice: Kevin goes home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kevin experiments with John

    by: scriptboy
As Kevin started walking down the street, he spotted one of his classmates from the distance. He saw John, who was one of the freshmen in high school. Kevin was a senior, so he was one of the oldest kids in school. He knew john from band practice and from the swim team at school.

Kevin had wanted to stop and talk but John walked right by him, just uttering 'Hi' as he passed him. Kevin just turned around and stared at the boy, who just continued to walk straight ahead, heading past the school's entrance where Kevin had just come from.

'I wanted to talk to him' Kevin thought to himself. He wished that John was standing in front of him.

Suddenly, John disappeared from where he was walking, and he popped up standing right in front of Kevin!

'What the heck??' John gasped, when he realized that he had somehow been teleported to stand in front of Kevin.

'Hi John' How are you?' Kevin asked him.

John wanted to turn around and walk away, but somehow it seemed as if something was making him stand and talk to Kevin.

'I'm okay''

Kevin looked down and stared John in the eyes. Somehow, he suddenly knew everything that John was thinking and feeling at that point in time. Not only that, but he felt what John's thoughts and feelings are. He learned what he liked and disliked, and what his dreams and wishes were. Kevin immediately realized that John was on the swim team and that he had always wished he was taller.

'You wish you were taller, don't you?' Kevin grinned.

'How did you know that?' John piped up. He took a step back, because he was just in shock. How did Kevin know something that he has never told anyone before?

'Don't be afraid of me, John' Just relax'' Kevin said.

Suddenly, a feeling of silence and calmness came over his body. No longer was he feeling anxious or scared or nervous, after he learned that Kevin had mentioned one of his deepest secrets.

Kevin just smiled as he stared at him. He knew everything about the boy, who was now standing before him. In fact, he realized that with his divine powers, he was able to make John whatever he wanted.

'I can make you a few inches taller right now'' Kevin whispered to him.

Suddenly, a warm feeling came over John's body. Instantly, his legs started to grow longer and longer, and his torso grew longer as well. Within a matter of moments, John had grown almost six inches taller, all in a matter of just six seconds!

'Wow!' John gasped. 'How did you do that?'

John just looked down at his legs and immediately noticed that he was a bit taller. Everything and everyone seemed shorter, since he had now grown a bit taller.

'Are you happy?' Kevin asked him. Of course, he already knew the answer.

'I want you to be back at your house now'' Kevin said.

Instantly, John disappeared and reappeared in front of his own house. He was teleported there in a fraction of a second!

Kevin just smiled.

'Wow' This is such incredible power!' he thought to himself. 'I changed him and teleported him, and it was incredibly easy!'

He just smiled as he pondered what to do next.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1191039-Lord-of-the-Boys/cid/366129-Kevin-experiments-with-John