*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1197641-A-Giantess-Actress-As-Your-Babysitter/cid/2223780-Hiding-in-the-closet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1197641
Nigel/Rachael Benson are away for a weekend, a young actress to babysit their 3 children.
This choice: "Will you play hide and seek with us?" you ask  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hiding in the closet

    by: Unknown
"Of course I will" Ariana says. The three of you jump for joy. "Let me do something first." She puts her hand on each of you for a second, and then you black out. When you wake up, you're in Sarah's bedroom, except everything is huge. Sitting on Sarah's bed is Ariana, she is wearing a blue mini skirt, short white socks and a white tank top. She notices you are awake. "Well hello there Dominic, you're finally awake. As you can see, I shrunk you so we can play hide and seek." She says while smiling.
"Where are the others?" You ask.
"I don't know, they're shrunk somewhere in this room and already went and hid, the rules are you can hide anywhere in this room as long as you stay in the room, oh and if I catch you, I will do fun something to you, if I don't find you, I will do what you want me to do."
"Alright then." You say. Both of you stare at each other.
"Well what are you waiting for? Go and hide, here I'll close my eyes and count to 70 seconds." She does as she says and you take off in the closet. You climb to the top of Sarah's dollhouse and grab onto one of her shirts. You climb up until you get to a shelf above. You rest for a few seconds, then hide behind a basket.
"Hey, glad you could make it." You jump a little and turn to see the owner of the voice was Steven.
"Hopefully she won't find us here." You say, then notice that both you and Steven are in your underwear. "Is Sarah only wearing underwear also?" You ask. Steven nods.
"Underwear and a bra" he says. You decide to move behind an old doll sitting on the shelf.
"If she gets one of us, let's not say that the other one was here, ok?" Steven nods. He looks around the basket.
"She has Sarah! Ariana looks to be placing her into a bottle." He says. Then he quickly hide behind the basket. "She's coming this way!" Both of you are dead quiet, suddenly both of you see a hand between the basket and doll. Who does it grab?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It grabs Steven

*Noteb*
2. It grabs you

3. It grabs you, but the hand belongs to Gemma!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hannahbell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1197641-A-Giantess-Actress-As-Your-Babysitter/cid/2223780-Hiding-in-the-closet