*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First things first
  2. Meeting your babysitter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1197641-A-Giantess-Actress-As-Your-Babysitter/cid/370648-First-things-first
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1197641
Nigel/Rachael Benson are away for a weekend, a young actress to babysit their 3 children.
This choice: Ariana Richards  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

First things first

    by: Taylor
You are first to the bottom of the stairs, as you look to see who your babysitter is your eyes light up.

Standing in the hallway is the lovely, stunning actress Ariana Richards.

"Miss Richards, are you our babysitter?" you ask in amazement.

"Yes I am Dominic, your father has asked me to watch over his children and he thought I would be the perfect babysitter." Ariana replied.

You have a lump in your throat and don't know what to say.

Your brother is equally stunned as he comes downstairs and sees Ariana in the hallway.

"Kids I just have to discuss some things with your babysitter and then we'll be away. Give us a minute." your mother said.

She and Ariana went into the kitchen.

"Right kids you'll be good for Ariana won't you. She doesn't normally do this, but when I said it was me who wanted a babysitter she was happy to oblige. So don't let me down!" your father said.

"We won't Dad." you, Steven & Sarah replied

Your mother and Ariana came out of the kitchen.

"Right kids see you later." your mother said.
"Ariana knows where everything is and if there is any problem she has my number. OK."

"Yes mum." Sarah replies. Have a good weekend."

Your parents go out the door and climb into the waiting taxi.

Ariana closes the door as the taxi goes down the drive.

"Right what would you like to do first?" she asks

You have the following choices:

1. "Will you play hide and seek with us?" you ask

2. "Can I show you something Ariana?" Steven asks

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Taylor (UN: vat69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hannahbell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1197641-A-Giantess-Actress-As-Your-Babysitter/cid/370648-First-things-first