*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trek to Teach
  2. Staff Room
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200495-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-school/cid/1998227-Trek-to-Teach
by Ashley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1200495
Your walking past an all girls school when suddenly you shrink. What happens?
This choice: Climb one of the teachers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trek to Teach

    by: Regrettable
"Alright, at one inch tall this will be tough but it is still possible", you think aloud as you scope out the mountainous women in the distance.

Just as you begin to step forward, your stomach burbles and you watch as the room expands even more around you! Soon you are only 1/4 of an inch tall, barely the size of an ant! You let out a scream as you look at the teachers that are even larger than before! You want to run away and hide, hoping that this will all end but if you don't get help you fear you will continue to shrink until you will no longer be able to be seen by the naked eye!

You begin to walk under multiple chairs and tables as you head for one of the teachers. The underside of a table is like looking up at the roof of a gothic cathedral and above the tables, the ceiling is like a distant sky. At your size the walk to one of the teachers takes almost half an hour and by then the teachers are typing away on the computers to either check exams, make assignments or check their emails.

The teacher you are heading to is...

You have the following choices:

1. The petite blond

*Noteb*
2. The chubby brunnette

*Noteb*
3. The fitness blonde

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Regrettable (UN: veig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200495-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-school/cid/1998227-Trek-to-Teach