*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Staff Room
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200495-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-school/cid/372754-Staff-Room
by Ashley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1200495
Your walking past an all girls school when suddenly you shrink. What happens?
This choice: You try to find a teacher to help you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Staff Room

    by: Unknown
You can't actually believe you have shrunk in your girlfriends school however you can't risk it being a dream trying some daring stunt and then realise it's real life. So as you can't risk much you decide the best way to get help would be to get a teacher to help you. Being an all girl school all the teachers are women too and good job because male giants could over exerse their power should they find you whereas women tend to be more gentle and understanding. You head off to look for a teacher however class seems to be in session at this moment so the halls are diserted. You run along as it's quicker and you cover more ground when you run. You pass several doors, three on the left, four on the right and you notice all of them have numbers on the door indicating they must be classrooms however from the outside you can't tell if anyone's even in there so you carry on your search. You pass another door on your right which has number thirty three on it when you see another door to your left you glance up to see the sign on the dorr which reads 'Staff Room : Room Thirty Four'. You have finally found the room where you are guaranteed to find an adult or three, you observe the door and notice it is slightly ajar meaning you can sneak inside without any problems. You run in through the gap and look around this new room you have entered as all you've previously seen are closed doors and walls. There are several desks littered about with laptops on most, you see cabinets obviously full with paperwork or stuff like that, a vending machine full of crisps, sweets, chocolate and soem drinks. You glance left and see there's a coffee machine, lots of chairs all around for the various staff speaking of which you notice only three members of staff are actually in here: (a twenty something year old blond, glasses, petit, nice looking for a teacher), (a thirty year old brunette, slightly chubby, smiles with full set of pearly teeth) and (a late twenties, blond like the first, also slim, however must be a PE teacher as she is wearing a tracksuit). You glance around again and notice that there is a lot of mugs around, why do teachers always leave them about? You also see there is a giant shelfing unit on the wall this must be the pigeon hole they all use as there are many compartments in it. After noticing all this you decide now's the time for action so you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200495-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-school/cid/372754-Staff-Room