*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nel meets a Gerbo
  2. Nothing to do...
  3. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/1273319-Nel-meets-a-Gerbo
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1217203
What happens when a Pixie get’s fed up with her size?
This choice: Nel flies into a strange creature  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nel meets a Gerbo

    by: Unknown
Something in the bushes sneezed. Out popped a sky blue bird-like head with a large, colorful dodo-like beak. It sneezed again and jumped out of the bush. It squawked and honked as it pecked at the ground and flapped its little wings. Its body was purple with 3 small yellow spots on its legs. The strange little creature kind of looked like a cross between a dodo and a toucan. Suddenly the creature sneezes a red ray of light. This ray of light hits a small rock on the ground and it grows 20x its normal size.

“What the heck kid of bird is that?” says Nel aloud to herself.

This startles the bird. To Nels surprise the creature could actually fly. It flew up the tree branch right in front of where Nel was flying. It holds its neck up reveiling a collar with a name tag. It says ‘Gerbo’. This gives the little Pixie an idea.

What does Nel do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nel trys to catch it

2. Nel trys to lure it back home

*Noteb*
3. Nel trys to get it to sneeze on her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/1273319-Nel-meets-a-Gerbo