*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Diner
  2. The Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/122471-Interactive-Object-of-Affection/cid/28954-The-Diner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #122471
You have created a devive that lets you shrink or become an inanimate object.
This choice: Scope out the local diner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Diner

    by: gtspendragon
I woke up the next morning and put the headphones on. Curious, I decided to skip my usual shower. Instead, I closed my eyes and pictured a clean and scrubbed version of myself. Instantly, the sweat and grime from a long night disappeared. Excellent.

I arrived at the local diner at around 4:30 in the morning. I was so excited, I didn't sleep well. It was still closed, but I morhed into a fly and zipped through the keyhole. After morphing back, I had to figure out where I wanted to go. The owner, Julie, a very attractive 30 something daughter of the late owner, would be coming in a few minutes.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Become Julie's apron

2. Become a clean spoon, ready for use

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtspendragon (UN: gtspendragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtspendragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/122471-Interactive-Object-of-Affection/cid/28954-The-Diner