*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk! With a hot guy!
  2. Dwindling
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/406480-Shrunk-With-a-hot-guy
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1227691
Your Best Friend Shrinks You
This choice: Evan Climbing Towards You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunk! With a hot guy!

    by: underug
You feel dizzy suddenly, as you shrink out of your cotton trunks, and you trip as it tangles about your legs. You blink blearily as the room spins. You stare at Evan, trying to focus on him. You can see and feel him moving as the bed shifts and your eyes blur.

You hear a voice, Evan's...
"Unbelievable... I can't believe this is working!"

You close your eyes, as the blurring and the feeling of shrinking overcome you, and you lay still, half in your now far-oversized trunks and the bedcovers.

You feel a massive finger brush over your chest. It's as large as an entire hand!

"Calm down, you'll be okay. Other than tiny." He chuckles.

A few minutes of queasiness, intermittent shrinking sensations, and a new, throbbing headache, you open your eyes.

Evan is staring down at you, smiling smugly, his massive hands on either side of you, and on all fours.

He is massive compared to you! You must be... three inches high. At most.

In awe, you stare at his massive muscled torso, and breath in the thick musk of man wafting down to you. His nipples stand perked, and he flexes his toes in anticipation with a slight crack.

What catches your attention is the tent in his boxers, and you marvel at the size of what must be inside.

You say, "E-Evan? What-"

Evan puts a massive finger over your entire head, as if to shush you. "Shh. We're doing this. You make me... have these thoughts, that I shouldn't be having. I'm not gay! But when I'm around you... I decided if I could do it once, I'd know I wasn't gay, and this would be -over.- This... nightmare. So I figured, I get you drunk... but you're too strong-willed for that. So... I had to... make you helpless."

He smiles down at you, and you feel a shiver, and your own erection throbs. Somehow this is incredibly arousing.

"But.. because I know tihs is overwhelming for you, I'll let you decide when we do things. Well?"

You have the following choices:

1. Explore his body.

*Noteb*
2. Get right to the action!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 underug (UN: underug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/406480-Shrunk-With-a-hot-guy