*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/406482-On-his-stomach-Explorer-much
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1227691
Your Best Friend Shrinks You
This choice: Explore his body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On his stomach. Explorer much?

    by: underug
You gape, unable to speak at the enormity (in more than one way) of what has just happened.

He waits a few moments, then frowns. "Okay, maybe you need a bit more time to get used to this. See? I'm not a bad guy, but it'd be better if we both got through this fast."

He moves over you seductively, breathing his hot, sweet breath over your whole body.

You shudder, and stare at his brown eyes that you could drown in.

He starts to roll over, but not before leaning his boxers in close to excite you further.

He plops on his back, the tremors sending you bouncing slightly, and reaches out for you.

"Here."

He picks you up, the movement spinning you, and drops you on his expansive, hairless chest.

He smiles slightly down at you.

"Take all the time you need."

You are incredibly horny at this time, and lick your lips, resigning somewhat to the situation. This... could be fun, right?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You head for the boxers.

2. You move up to the nipples.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 underug (UN: underug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/406482-On-his-stomach-Explorer-much