*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/406487-The-right-nipple
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1227691
Your Best Friend Shrinks You
This choice: You move up to the nipples.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The right nipple.

    by: underug
Evan's breath raises you up and down, and you fall on your face. Instantly, lost in the moment, you kiss his stomach, and he sighs in satisfaction.

"Good boy..." He says.

You look up at him as he grins at you, beckoning with one crooked finger.

You stand, and stagger forward, falling onto his right nipple, you rub passionately the hairs and firming flesh there, listening to the breath of your giant-lover brush over you.

He raises a hand and presses you slightly into the nipple, pushing your head into the flesh.

In a moment of positioning, your mouth closes passionately upon the tip of the nipple.

Evan breathes out, "Yes, suck it like the cock-sucker you are..."

At other times, you would have been upset at Evan for that, but at this point... You think you'd -like- to suck cock!

Man or woman, this moment is the most intimate and intense and sexual imaginable.


Evan says, "H-hold on, I want to do something."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He moves you to his armpit.

2. He surprises you!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 underug (UN: underug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/406487-The-right-nipple