*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One girl only
  2. Alex The Hulk
  3. Muscle expansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1240622-Expand-Totally-Spies/cid/737463-One-girl-only
by wraith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1240622
The Totally Spies go on weird adventures.
This choice: One girl only  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

One girl only

    by: et_smash
"Sorry girls I only need one to undertake the process and that one is Alex." Jerry says.

He walks over to Alex and hands her some pills and a greenish drink.

"Ahhh what's with the weird cool aid Jer?" Alex asks holding the drink in her hand.

"That kool aid as you so put it is a special growth accelerator. That combined with the super bulking pills you should pack on a healthy dose of dense muscles in 48 hours." Jerry says.

Jery then tells Sam and Clover to go under cover as Alex's personal trainers. He then gives them their basic assortment of tools and then sends them on the way to San Diego for the Super Beach Buff Girls Bodybuilding comp.

Alex finishes the drink and pills as the walk. "So Alex how does it taste?" Clover asks.

"Like a gatorade smoothie only not as good." Alex says



You have the following choices:

1. Alex body starts its growth while she sleeps.

*Noteb*
2. Alex is getting stronger.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wraith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1240622-Expand-Totally-Spies/cid/737463-One-girl-only