*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reflection on the Past
  2. Krystal arrives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1244348-Carnal-Combat/cid/404678-Reflection-on-the-Past
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1244348
Your favorite characters duke it out in a very arousing, and sexual manner.
This choice: Just wanders off by herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Reflection on the Past

    by: Tiger64
Krystal looked around, not getting an answer or even a hint of life from the room.

"Umm...hello?"

No answer again, not even the air outside was loud enough to penetrate the thick walls of the building. The vixen shrugged, deciding that it would be best just to find someone on her own.

Krystal started down the left wing of the main hallway, thinking about what she needed to focus on in her matches.

Last year, she had been pitted against a large wolf, and to her dismay she was very attracted to him. His bulging biceps, tight abs, and when she saw that cock it was hard for her not to just ride it all night long.

The match didn't last long, however she was able to get him totally naked with most of her own clothes still in tact....
****************************************************

The vixen panted, her nipples rock hard under her warrior bra as she circled with the wolf. She couldn't help but grin though, she was at a clear advantage. Krystal had been able to get him naked and his cock throbbing while she was still fully clothed.

The wolf was panting as well, his meaty length pulsing hard and dripping pre. This vixen was a good fighter, and she was hot as hell which made it very hard for him not to just give in and let her have her way with him. He could see though that she was inexperienced, and one mistake would give him the chance to end it.

That mistake came quickly. Krystal, thinking that the wolf was too weak to resist and a bit flooded from over confidence, relaxed out of her fighting stance and reached behind her back with a lustful grin.

The wolf's ears twitched as he heard a snap, and his cock throbbed painfully as he watched the vixen's fighting bra drop to the ground with a clang. Her full, heavy breasts bounced free, and Krystal thought that she had him.

"Mmmmm, they're so big, huh wolfy? You just want to play with them all day long....so do I...."

Krystal, in an act of extremem over-confidence, reached up and began to fondle her ample busom, moaning as her pussy began to dampen. This was the wolf's chance.

He grinned, and with a growl suddenly dissapeared in a blur. Krystal noticed this, but continued to grope her tits in a hope that she would make him horny enough to just forget about winning.

The wolf however had other plans, running circles around the masturbating Cerinian as pre was slung from his cock tip. Krystal was a bit worried now, and in an act of desparation she stripped out of her shorts and panties, now revealing her glistening pussy. Her plan was to lure him in quick enough for her to get him down, and suck him to orgasm. She couldn't risk fucking him because her pussy was way too sensitive now and she would run the risk of cumming before him.

The wolf smelled the musk from Krystal's pussy, and finally made his finishing move. He appeared behind Krystal just as she was tweaking her nipples, and grabbed her arms. The vixen shrieked in surprise but soon screamed out as her arms were pulled back, and the wolf shoved his cock into her wet cunt all in one fluid motion.

"Ahhh, there we go, you obviously wanted it so let's just see how well you handle a good fucking!"

He started to pound her pussy, making her bend over as he stretched her arms out behind her. Krystal moaned with each thrust, trying to avoid the pleasure and think of a way out, but she just couldn't think of anything.

"Aohhh no....gotta....nnnngggghhhhhh....ohhhhhh my....god....fuck....no!"

Krystal closed her eyes, trying to ignore the pleasure that this enormous cock was giving her, but she just couldn't help it. With one final pound into her pussy, and a jiggle and bounce of her breasts, Krystal gave in.

"Yes! Fuck me, come on....so....gooodddddd....fuck...this...pussy!"

The wolf grinned, slamming into her faster and faster now with more force than ever. It only took a couple more thrusts before Krystal reached her peak. The vixen screamed in delight as her pussy convulsed in orgasm, her juices squirting out around the cock inside her.

"I'm cummmminngggggggg!!!!!"

She felt a warm, goopy liquid being squirted into her cunt as everything went black.

****************************************************

Krystal would never forget how she totally threw away that match. The orgasm was worth it at the moment, but she was completly ashamed after the defeat had sunk in.

Krystal just now realized where she was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tiger64 (UN: midwest92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiger64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1244348-Carnal-Combat/cid/404678-Reflection-on-the-Past