*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New friends?
  2. Reflection on the Past
  3. Krystal arrives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1244348-Carnal-Combat/cid/415026-New-friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1244348
Your favorite characters duke it out in a very arousing, and sexual manner.
This choice: Back in the lobby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

New friends?

    by: Lord Zaeon
Krystal wandered a while, lost in thought about the match she lost. She sighed, still feeling the psychological effects of that match. Not just her losing, but wanting to feel it again. She wasn't paying attention, causing her to run into someone back at the lobby. "Agh!" She exclaimed, falling over the other person. Krystal had her eyes closed, embarassed about the incident. She opened her eyes, and wished she hadn't.

Underneath her was a woman, someone she didn't recognize. The woman had blond hair that stacked atop her head in a few dreadlocks. She wore a yellow bikini top that barely covered her firm and perky breasts. She also wore a brownis/green miniskirt that barely covered her ass. Krystal could tell this woman was wearing a yellow thong. Her eyes were green swirling whirlpools which seemed to drag Krystal in. "Well hello." The woman giggled, looking up at Krystal.

"H-hi." Krystal replied nervously. Krystal always deemed herself bisexual. As long as the sex was good, she didn't care which gender it was from.

"Why so nervous?" The woman ran a hand through Krystal's hair. She was rather forward.

"I-i'm n-whoa!" Krystal was flipped over, the woman now on top of her. "Wha-" Krystal was silenced as the woman kissed her deeply. They broke apart momentarily, but began again. They were hungry for each other, and Krystal didn't know why. Neither did she care. The woman's hand squeezed Krystal's breast and slid down her body to her loincloth. She felt around Krystal's pussy, feeling the moisture. She grinned, starting to pull away. Krystal came up with her, not wanting to be done. The woman held her down with a hand. "No, not now." She grinned, shaking her head. She stood, helping Krystal up.

Krystal shook her head to clear it. This woman was so... seductive. She didn't know why. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Me? I'm Rikku. One of my friends told me I should try this contest out, so I did. What about you?"

"Krystal. I'm here... because I want to make up for last year's contest."

"I see..." Rikku said. "Here, maybe this'll help." She smiled, drawing a small orb from her pouch. She handed it to Krystal.

"What is it?" Krystal asked.

"It's a special dresspher." Rikku said.

"A what?" Krystal asked.

"It'll transform your clothing into anything you've ever worn, ever." Rikku smiled.

"... Thank you." Krystal said. Rikku grinned, pinning Krystal to the wall and beginning to kiss her again. Their tounges played with each other as the two pressed tightly against each other. Rikku drew away again,

"I want to fuck you so bad... I hope we get matched together in the tournament." Rikku said seductively. Krystal was silent. Rikku grabbed Krystal's ass. "See you later." She walked off, swaying her hips from side to side. Krystal was still speechless.

You have the following choices:

1. Keep going. She's just another challenger.

2. Catch up to her and ask for some lovin now!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Zaeon (UN: spiralp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiger64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1244348-Carnal-Combat/cid/415026-New-friends