*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1256141-Tails-Transformation-Machine/cid/658729-Lost-friend
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Technology · #1256141
Tails invents a machine that can transform anyone into anything.
This choice: Stone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lost friend

    by: TFLuver
Chris has been turned into an almost perfectly round stone, a bit smaller than Tails' palm.

"Hey, Chris, are you okay?" Tails asked the stone.

There was no response.

"Oops, I forgot, stones don't have mouths."

Meanwhile, Chris is panicking out of his mind!

"What's going on?" he thinks to himself. "Why can't I move? Where's Tails? Why is there a gigantic foot in front of my face??"

Then, Tails picked him up and examined him a bit, something Chris didn't like at all. Then, he moved back to the laser to turn him back, but he tripped and Chris flew out the window!

"Oh, no!" Tails yelled as he burst out the door and ran outside. But, much to his horror, there were hundreds of stones waiting for him, and he had no way to tell which one was Chris!

"What am I going to do?!"

You have the following choices:

1. Zap all of the stones

2. Sort through all of the stones to find Chris

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TFLuver (UN: chrissybot34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TFLuver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1256141-Tails-Transformation-Machine/cid/658729-Lost-friend