*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1256141-Tails-Transformation-Machine/cid/416643-Chris-My-mate-My-buddy-My-test-subject
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Technology · #1256141
Tails invents a machine that can transform anyone into anything.
This choice: Chris  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chris. My mate. My buddy! My test subject.

    by: sonickles
Tails is still in his lab thinking when Chris walks in. Chris has once again forgotten to knock.

Tails says "Chris, I could have been in the middle of something very important but I have just finished so, what have you come to tell me?"

Chris "I was bored. Sonic and Knuckles are by the lake. Amy and Cream are shopping and I have nobody to hang around with so I came to you.

Tails thinks "Well, Chris is always hanging around and I like him as friend so I'll use my new machine on him. he did come in without knocking.

Tails says to Chris "I have created a machine which can change anyone into anything and would you like to be my guine.. sorry, I mean my mate and let me test it on you.

Chris "Ummm, ok, I will let you but only because I am curious in what you have told me.

So Chris sees down on a bench and Tails points the machine at Chris. Tails puts on some safety googles.
"Uhh, Tails will this huuurrrr....

Too late the laser has fired at Chris. There is a very bright light and Tails looks at it but the light is too bright and Tails has to look away. When the light dims.

Tails jumps back smiling and dancing around the room.

It has worked. Chris is now a.

You have the following choices:

1. Chao

2. Stone

3. a brown echidna

4. a small palm sized bird.

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TFLuver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1256141-Tails-Transformation-Machine/cid/416643-Chris-My-mate-My-buddy-My-test-subject