*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258358-A-guy-turned-princess/cid/405306-To-Run-or-not-to-run-That-is-the-question
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1258358
On vacation you are attacked by some thugs. when you wake up you're a princess.
This choice: run around screaming  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To Run or not to run. That is the question!

    by: Federation
So surprised by the change you start to scream. it comes out in a high pitched, shrill voice. suddenly the door opens and a man holding a spear runs in.
"Are you alright princess?" he asks.
Princess? Suddenly it hits you. You've been turned into the country's heir to the throne, Princess Juniper Hyasho. You were royalty now!
"Um, I'm fine! I just, uh, saw a spider!" you shyly reply.
"I see! Nothing to worry about then!" states the man as he starts to leave the room. Just as he reaches the doorway he bows and then closes the door, backing out into the hallway.
"What now?" you wonder outloud.
You could ether go with the flow or try to find those men in the alley. Since they must of put you in this body they must be able to put you back in your own body!

You have the following choices:

1. Go with the flow

2. Go and try to get your body back

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258358-A-guy-turned-princess/cid/405306-To-Run-or-not-to-run-That-is-the-question