*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The New Look
  2. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258358-A-guy-turned-princess/cid/405298-The-New-Look
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1258358
On vacation you are attacked by some thugs. when you wake up you're a princess.
This choice: Ask for directions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The New Look

    by: Federation
Not wanting to waste any of your vacation time you go down the alley to ask the people there how to get to your hotel. As you aproach you overhear their conversation.

"I Don't think it's a good idea" says one of the men.
"Do not worry! It's perfectly harmless! All we need to do is find someone to trick into going along with it and soon the Kingdom will be ours!" replies the other one.
"I suppose so!" responds the first.
Getting a little freaked out by their conversation you start backing out of the alley. Unfortunately you trip and knock over a garbage can.
"Well well well, what have we here?" exclaims the first man. Suddenly he grins wildly and points at you. "Get him!" he orders.
You try to scamble away but are caught by the second man.
"You know boss I think he's just the person we've been looking for!" announces the second man.
"I think you are right!" replies the first as he raises a strange device and points it at you. Then he activates it and there is a flash of light.
When you come to your vision is partially obsrtucted by some translucent blue cloth. brushing it away you see a lovely young woman staring back at you. She was dressed in a sky blue satin dress with a matching blue veil on her head. Her face had a confused expression on it which troubled you as you thought that nobody that beautiful should ever be so confused. You reach out to comfort her when you realize that you are looking at a mirror. In fact you are the lovely lady dressed in blue!

You have the following choices:

1. Faint

2. run around screaming

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258358-A-guy-turned-princess/cid/405298-The-New-Look