*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Share House Giants
  2. One more choice...
  3. Modernized Giant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/418349-Share-House-Giants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: A group of guys going to college.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Share House Giants

    by: Deanthrocyte1
You wake up and find yourself in a very different environment. The wooden floor is much bigger than anything you've ever seen before. Behind you towers an impressive door.

Could you escape?

You run for the door. The knob is too high for you to reach. You look beneath the door at the crack between it and the floor. It is too small for you to squeeze through.

The only way is forwards.

You walk further into the hallway, only to stop at an impressive sight. Before you stands a row of enormous sandals and sneakers. You try to ignore the reek of foot odor as you size yourself up against them.

They are more than huge...they are gigantic! Compared to a normal-sized man, you are no more than 1/2 an inch tall in comparison to the owners of these colossal footwear.

Suddenly you hear thunderous footsteps drawing closer. A giant is coming!

You hide behind one of the sandals, hoping to escape the giant's gaze...

You have the following choices:

1. The coast is clear. You explore the house.

*Noteb*
2. One of the giants heads towards you...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/418349-Share-House-Giants