*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ian - The Jock
  2. Welcome to the Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1285074-Trapped-on-Obeso-Island/cid/422406-Ian---The-Jock
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1285074
Five people are placed on an island that can change their weight.
This choice: Ian Jones  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ian - The Jock

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
You smirk as the others leave. This contest is yours. Not only are you amazingly strong, you have the advantage of being smarter than most ever notice. People think you are a dumb body builder, but you have cunning, and that makes you a worthy opponent.

You run off into the forest as fast as you can, and you come across a ladder.

"A ladder? What the..." you say as you look up to see where it goes. It leads up to a high tree house.

"Interesting. That ought to make a nice base of operation. Keep me safe from the fat-inducing things on the island floor"

You climb the ladder and enter the tree house. It is the most spacious tree house you have ever been in. There seem to be lots of items scattered through out the tree house, most likely from the last owner of said tree house.

You got examine the items, some of which include
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1285074-Trapped-on-Obeso-Island/cid/422406-Ian---The-Jock