*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. “No, I won’t”
  2. Fiancee?!
  3. You hadn't expected this
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/885610-No-I-wont
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1293321
You are found by a dragon in the wilderness, and must obey it's every whim...
This choice: Say “No, I won’t.”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

“No, I won’t”

    by: Krieged
After you say this you hear a sigh, and you notice her preparing to land at what seems to be her residence. It's a rather tall spire of rock, but it isn't very thin even in the distance. Ten feet where the rock touches the clouds lies a fair size opening, capable of fitting the dragoness, who's advances you just rejected, with a two meter clearance.

She flies right through the entrance, making a rather soft landing into a pile of furs. In this monument of her hunting talent she puts you to rest and she faces you and says "You will be my Fiancée, regardless of what you say. You need to understand that your the only current candidate as you have a draconian ancestry'

Your stunned mind can only reply "Draconian ancestry?".

"Yes, you have ancestor way back in the day who was a dragon," the dragoness says while casting a gaze your way, "This makes you the only person that I can transform into a full dragon." She lifts you with an open hand and brings you to a second floor through another hole where lies a magnificent pile of 'baubles'. "Now I can make you a dragon at leisure or if you refuse this offer then you will be made one by force" she says with desire.

"How would I be transformed?" you say, with your vocabulary deserting you, "Could I also have some of that treasure?"

"You can have anything in that pile if you want. For the first question, I have two ways. One, I swallow you whole and stick you into my caw. Two, I unbirth you." she says moving one of her claws around a crown as if it where a ring. "What is your choice?"

You have the following choices:

1. "The first way, Swallow me"

2. "The second way, Unbirth me"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Krieged (UN: krieg142 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/885610-No-I-wont