*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. story 4: Lotion of Change
  2. 1st story list
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/439061-story-4-Lotion-of-Change
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1297377
a collection of body swap/transformation stories. Over 1000 chapters!!!
This choice: 4th story - Lotion of Change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

story 4: Lotion of Change

    by: Federation
One day your Mom sends you to the store to buy some hand soap. One your way to the store you get distacted by a kiosk that advertises magical items with awsome powers. You happen to spot a bottle of what looks like hand soap on sale at the kiosk. Thinking that hand soap is hand soap you buy the bottle and return home.

Later that day, just before supper you wash your hands using the new soap. Then you head to dinner. At the dinner table you ask for someone to pass the potatoes. They pass the bowl to you and your hands touch, just for an instant. The next thingyou know you'd swapped bodies with...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/439061-story-4-Lotion-of-Change