*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/1079820-Alex-shivers-once-again
by Markus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1310211
Alex has a few months left in his home town before he goes off to college. (size change)
This choice: Alex shivers once again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Alex shivers once again

    by: Markus
As Alex stands there, thinking about what to do next, a familiar feeling quickly returns. A shiver runs up his spine and Alex knows what is coming next. "Ah crap, not again," thinks Alex. He takes a couple steps back from the tall girl then begins to shrink again. Angie's eyes grow wide as she watches the once teenage hunk become smaller and smaller. Alex uses all his strength to hold up his expanding shorts since they are now way too big for him.

"This is awesome! I can't believe that I am watching a guy shrink," says Angie.

Her smile seems to grow in size as Alex is reduced in size. Alex shrinks much more than before and finds himself dropping below the three foot mark. The top of his head is quickly lowering down and it is now even with Angie's waist. Alex feels incredibly awkward shrinking in front of such a young girl. From his perspective, she seems to be getting larger by the second. Alex's shrink spurt continues for about ten more seconds leaving him about two and a half feet tall. His shorts have become too heavy to hold so he has to let go of them. His shirt has now become quite huge and covers him up like a long dress.

"Oh my god...look how small you are now! You're tiny!" says Angie.

Janet has the TV blaring in the living room so she is oblivious to what is happening in the kitchen. Alex is stunned by the size difference between himself and the girl, and is unsure of what to do next. Angie takes a step closer to Alex and loves how she towers over him. Next,

You have the following choices:

1. Angie reaches down and tries to pick up Alex

2. Angie calls to Janet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: hempster3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/1079820-Alex-shivers-once-again