*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stacy still is angry with you
  2. Where it began
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314771-Shes-Hungry-Youre-Shrunk/cid/455443-Stacy-still-is-angry-with-you
by Ashley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1314771
You suddenly shrink to 2 inches. Females want to eat you.Please add.
This choice: Seek out Stacy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stacy still is angry with you

    by: Ashley
You decide to try to get help from your ex-girlfriend Stacy. She was extremely reliable and you think she'll be able to help you. You make your way through the titanic desk until you reach the desk you know is Stacy's. You know it is too dangerous to try to get her attention now. You then decide to get her attention later and you climb into her book bag which was left open. Once inside you stumble, fall, and black out inside Stacy's lunch bag. When you awake you are looking right into Stacy's face. You plead for her help but to your dismay she decides not to help you because you broke up with her not too long ago and started dating Lisa. To get revenge Stacy decides that she is going to eat you, but not now. Stacy then puts you into her purse until she gets home. All you can do is try to think of a way to escape your fate at the hands of your ex-girlfriend. Before you know it light is once again cast upon you. "Ready?" asks Stacy. She takes you out of her purse and sets you on the counter of her kitchen. "What shall I eat you in?" Stacy asks herself. What does Stacy decide to eat you in?

You have the following choices:

1. A sandwich

2. A hamburger

*Noteb*
3. She decides not to eat you...for now that is

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314771-Shes-Hungry-Youre-Shrunk/cid/455443-Stacy-still-is-angry-with-you