*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. in the living room
  2. Just another day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1324926-Familys-slave/cid/501635-in-the-living-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Family · #1324926
Your family can shrink you in every moment.
This choice: go in the living room your bro watching TV....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

in the living room

    by: shrunken_bro
your bro's watching tv laying on the couch,

"Hey Dan, let me sit too" you say "No way, i take it first", so you take his legs and put them down, so you can sit.

After a while, you notice your feet can't reach the floor anymore, and room exploding around you..... you're shrinking!!

"AS I SAY, I TAKE THE COUCH FIRST" your now giant bro says

you're now 1 inch tall, and you can see Dan putting his giant legs back on the couch, you avoiding them but remain trapped between them as Dan paying no attention to you, and watching TV.

You have to go away from there, and reach for the kitchen where your mom can restore your size (she have more power on you, than your siblings).

You have the following choices:

1. you try to climb Dan's leg....

2. go along Dan's leg and feet, and down the couch...

3. other....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shrunken_bro (UN: ncaecs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shrunken_bro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1324926-Familys-slave/cid/501635-in-the-living-room